Home Topics J-Link download program with docking station JTEG

Overview Forums MikroElektronika’s mikroC Compiler and Software Tools J-Link download program with docking station JTEG

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Uros Cvetinovic 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

rongzc
    Participant

I have a hexiwear watch and Docking station board, and the correct installation of the mbed serial port driver. At the beginning, I dragged a helloworld_hexi_k64f.bin file into the DAPLINK virtual drive, then pressing the reset button, the hexiwear watch had changed the program, and the green light flashed. Then I tried to drag a HEXIWEAR_MK64.elf file into the virtual drive, press the reset button,but the watch does not work properly. I once again dragged into the bin file, the watch not work also.
    In addition, I have a J-Link, how to download the program into the KW64 make the watch to work properly.
    The second question, how can I convert an elf file to a bin file, with kds 3.2.0.
    Forgive my poor English. I am a Chinese engineer.thanks for your help.

Uros Cvetinovic

Hi,

Can you please tell me if you tried to load this bin file to MK64 MCU, and if it works:
    https://github.com/MikroElektronika/HEXIWEAR/blob/master/SW/binaries/HEXIWEAR_MK64.bin

If you didn’t, please try and tell me result.

Best regards,
    Uros

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.