Home Topics Hexiwear_MK64 Proyect not building

Overview Forums NXP KDS and KSDK Software Tools Hexiwear_MK64 Proyect not building

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Danuko 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jaimezorno
    Participant

Hello, after programming and debugging Hexiwear on a windows PC for a while, I tried to do the same from a Mac tonight. After following the installation process of KDS and all that, when I try to build the Hexiwear_MK64 Proyect I get the following error:

make: *** [HEXIWEAR_MK64.elf] Error 1

Any idea of how i can fix this?

Thank you very much

Bob
    Participant

did you fix it already? I have the same..

jaimezorno
    Participant

Hello Bob!

Yes I did fix this, but I do not remember how I did it. In any case, the project can definnetly be compiled from KDS with a mac, you just cant Debug or flash it to the Hexiwear using the eclipse pyOCD plugin.

To upload the code to your Hexiwear simply go to the folder where the binary produced after compiling with KDS is located (Debug folder of the MK64 Project of your KDS workspace), open up a terminal and type: “sudo pyocd-flashtool HEXIWEAR_MK64.bin”, or simply drag it to the DAPLINK interface.

Hope this helped.

Jaime

Bob
    Participant

Hi Jaime,

Thank you for your quick reaction. I don’t know why but it’s working now.

Bob

Danuko
    Participant

Hey I have the same problem but dont know how to fix it with your instructions… Im using Windows 10 and used the getting started guide.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.