Home Topics Every day, someone comes

Overview Forums Firmware and libraries Every day, someone comes

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ylq 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ylq
    Participant

Every day, someone comes to send lily, a bunch of beds at the bed, and a basket at the window. Since the mother was hospitalized, Lily has never stopped opening. Plus the sterilized taste that is not changed in the ward, the icy frosty white wall, a slippery ground, reveals a bleak feeling. can’t stand this atmosphere, and the sentimental mother certainly doesn’t like this atmosphere? Can you use another flower to render this and change the depression in the ward? So, I walked out of the ward and went to the nearby flower shop to find itation, red warm, delicate pink, purple romance. I want to send my mother a carnation, but I don’t think it is fresh enough. If it is possible to go where the mother folds the flowers with dew, then how good. Mothers love sex flowers, wildflowers in the mountains by the road, she likes them. The aunt in the flower shop said: “In the wild, what kind of energy is it at this time? Haiyan?… Oh, yes, this time, the raft should be opened. Otherwise, go find it.”lked out of the flower shop and came to the nearby park. I turned my gaze to the green fence not far away.Two or three meters high branches [url=www.npsmoking.com]Cheep Newports With Stamps[/url], green leaves, looking at a few smiling faces, white, red, lavender, have, petal layers, smiles. The color is as colorful as a carnation, but the shape is much more publicized. Just like a heart-rending smile, I can’t help but want to infect others and let others share their happiness.is is the hibiscus flower. I saw it, I saw hibiscus [url=www.cigarettesnewports.com]Best Online Cigarettes Newport[/url], a flower that we call a large bowl of flowers locally. The light rain just passed, the leaves, the flowers, all the Yingying water drops. I carefully folded down the two branches and held them back to the mother’s ward. I gently inserted the flower in the vase, filled it with water, and put it on my mother’s bed. The mother was still asleep, and I gently licked her quilt hibiscus flower falls toward the opening, but every time it fades, it is open for the next time. Just like the sun is constantly falling and rising, just like the spring and autumn, the four seasons of rotation, but it is endless.ersistence.”ope my mother can face the pain of the disease and can persist; in the face of the low tide of life, the troubles in life will still be gentle! I don��t want to be obsessed with the pursuit of butterflies flying [url=www.usa-newports.com]Carton Marlboro Black Menthol 100[/url], I don��t want to hate the moonlight, the cold and cozy, I don��t want to hate the sad autumn colors, but I don��t even hate the leaves that are strong and dusty.d flies and the leaves fall gently. It is the pursuit of the wind, or the tree is no longer retained. It seems that this fragrant world is more unique by this red embellishment. autumn wind is attached to the fallen leaves. The fate of the fallen leaves is only the shallow and gradually falling into the mud. The exhausted life is another dazzling rebirth. This is only the dash of the fallen leaves. It belongs to the journey of the fallen leaves [url=www.usa-newports.com]Cartons Of Marlboro Red 100S[/url]. It is this attachment, whether it is in you. The heart draws a rainbow-like landscape arc. again, the street trees next to the street are not sporadic leaves [url=www.npsmoking.com]Marlboro Cigarettes In Bulk[/url], the loneliness of the wind, the whirlwind, resolutely falling, the fallen leaves, like the bright spots of red, each condensing the yearning for rebirth. What is not a beautiful scenery?etting sun sprinkled the city full of gold, the wind is still lonely looking for a quiet, tired, drunk, leaving only the leaves, leaving only the quiet of the leaves, they are entangled, each other knows the meaning of life, it seems again A layer of exquisiteness adds a touch of love. In this way, they are far away from the hustle and bustle of the world, falling into the ground together, looking for the true meaning of life, on the long track they fly over, has it left a like a fallen leaf, small, strength, courage, perseverance, strong! I am a fallen leaf, pursue, and tireless!m the shadow of fallen leaves, attachment, I am the foundation of fallen leaves, tenacious, I really hope that I am a fallen leaf, have their own chic, their own life, their own attachment! Similarly, my pride is always imprinted on the landscape of the sky!n leaves, the so-called fragile, the selfless but deep underground, the confused thoughts are like the elves moving downstream, the sad feelings jumping with the black exclamation mark, and the distant beauty is never caught. The fallen leaves are me, I am in love with that dependence.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.