Home Topics Error to build hexiwear code in release mode

Overview Forums NXP KDS and KSDK Software Tools Error to build hexiwear code in release mode

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Greg 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ganga424
    Participant

I tried to built the HEXIWEAR code on both Debug and Release modes. In Debug mode, code built successfully. I tried to built the same code in Release mode. In Release mode it is giving lot of errors. All errors are file not found errors only. Please help me to resolve this issue.

ganga424
    Participant

I tried to build the HEXIWEAR_MK64 code in release mode and got the errors. I changed the build settings for release mode, solved all the errors and built the code in Release mode successfully. But the binary file is not working.

Also,the size of the binary file that i built in release mode is 853 KB, where as the size of the binary file provided in the Github is 1MB.

Please tell me why there is a difference in binary file size and why its not working in release mode.

ganga424
    Participant

Mentioned below are the changes i did in release mode build settings.

1. Added all the file paths to the Includes section in the Cross ARM C compiler
    2. AddedARM_MATH_CM4, __FPU_PRESENT related symbols to the defined symbols section of Preprocessor
    3. Added MK64_flash.ld as linker script file
    4. Added PedometerLib library and it’s path
    5. Added stdc++ library

Greg
    Participant

thank you ganga424 for sharing those parameters with the user community
    we will make sure to update the project available online to include them

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.